Ennotech FA20 Lightweight Pulley Set - Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ / Toyota GT86
- Quantity: (1) T6-6061 Aluminum - Stock Diameter - Crank Pulley - P/N: FA20-5004
- Quantity: (1) T6-6061 Aluminum - Stock Diameter - Water Pump Pulley - P/N: FA20-5000
- Quantity: (1) T6-6061 Aluminum - Stock Diameter - Alternator Pulley - P/N: FA20-2135
- Finish: Satin to mirror
- Stock Crank Pulley: 78.18 Ounces / Ennotech Crank Pulley: 13.76 Ounces - 82% lighter than stock
- Stock Water Pump Pulley: 15.8 Ounces / Ennotech Water Pump Pulley: 9.12 Ounces - 43% lighter than stock
- Stock Alternator Pulley: 6.8 Ounces / Ennotech Alternator Pulley: 2.8 Ounces - 58% lighter than stock
- (75.01 Ounces & 74.5% lighter than a stock pulley set.)
- Fits all FA20 engines from 12'-Present' FR-S / BRZ / GT86
- Typical lead time is 3-4 Weeks - Working to keep more in stock.
- P/N: FA20-SDLPS
- $450 shipped in the greater 48. Please contact us for other locations.
Any problem(s) with product(s) designed, created, sold, or manufactured by Ennotech Designs LLC will receive a refund upon return of said product(s). Please contact Ennotech Designs LLC before the return of said product(s). No item(s) will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) from Ennotech Designs LLC. No refund(s) will be given for damaged or abused product(s).
Ennotech Designs LLC and any of its manufacturer(s), seller(s), or reseller(s) can not be held responsible for misuse, abuse, and un-approved installation of above products. Please refer to the proper shop manual(s) or service manual(s) for proper torque specifications and procedures for installation and removal of these aftermarket product(s). Please remember to check that all bolts and fittings are properly torqued after installation, and after the first twenty five miles after installation. Ennotech Designs LLC and any of its manufacturer(s), seller(s), or reseller(s) of these above products carry no EPA or CARB approval. Please contact Ennotech Designs LLC with questions and/or concerns regarding the above statements before purchasing.
Ennotech Tow Hooks - Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ / Toyota GT86 - 6"
- Quantity: (2) Tow Straps, (2) Adapter Rods, (2) 1/2-20 Stainless Steel Socket Head Allen Bolts, (4 1/2" Stainless Washers, (2) 1/2-20 Stainles Steel Nyloc Nut, & (2) Stainless Jam Adapter Rod Nuts
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel Rod
- Mounts using the stock front and rear locations.
- 5,000 lb. rating
- Meets FMVSS 209/302 Automotive Safety Specifications
- 6" Nylon Tow Straps
- Updated pictures are coming. Stock Tow Hook picture is included for reference.
- Due to Demand typical lead time is 2-3 Weeks - Working to keep more in stock.
- P/N: FA20-B6TSBS
- Please Refer to color chart for custom colors
- $125.00 shipped in the greater 48. Please contact us for other locations.
Ennotech Shift Knob - Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ / Toyota GT86 - Large
- Quantity: (1) 2" x 6" Ennotech Shift Knob
- Material: T6-6061 Aluminum, Tapped & Counter-bored for thread on the stock shifter shaft
- Polished for a smooth finish
- Shifter Material: T6-6061 Aluminum
- Weight: TBD
- Caution needs to be taken while shifting to prevent damage to the shift cables. This knob provides greater leverage to help provide faster and firmer shifting.
- Typical lead time is 2-3 Weeks - Working to keep more in stock.
- P/N: FA20-26ESK
- $75.00 shipped in the greater 48. Please contact us for other locations.
- Powder coating for an additional cost. Please allow additional 1-2 weeks to powder coating.
FR-S / BRZ ARP Extended Wheel Stud Kit, M12 X 1.25mm X 3.000" Long
- Quantity: (20) M12 ARP wheel studs
- Knurl Diameter - 0.565"
- Under Head Length - 2.500"/63.5mm (stock stud length - 1.634" or 41.5mm)
- Knurl Length - 0.270"
- Nose Length - 0.350"
- Thread - M12 x 1.25mm
- Fits all FR-S , BRZ, and GT86s.
- With a tensile strength of 190,000 psi, these heat-treated, cadmium-plated 8740 chrome moly wheel studs are a necessity for any car in competitive racing. They easily handle tremendous acceleration shock loads (shear) and lateral forces (elongation).
- These are actual ARP Fasteners, and not a cheap knock-off
- It is easier to remove the wheel hubs to knock out the old studs, and install the new studs.
- Stock Lug nuts will not tread in far enough safely retain OEM wheels, and most after market wheels. These are designed for open ended lug nuts.
- P/N: FA20-M12300
- $170.00 shipped in the greater 48. Please contact us for other locations.