TRX-4, Front Stinger Bumper, Narrow Width
- Quantity: (1) TRX-4, Front Stinger Bumper, Narrow Width
- This is a replacement front bumper for a Traxxas TRX-4. The bumper utilizes the stock front bumper mounting hardware and square mounting holes. This bumper has mounting holes designed specifically for a scale RC4WD 1/10 WARN 9.5CTI winch. The winch mounting holes will also fit many scale winches. Like the RC4WD 1/10 WARN 8274 winch.
- This bumper has added fillets and bracing to provide greater strength, compaired to the full width version. It also has a better approach angle, and larger fillets to get over large obstacles.
- The stock mounting hardware are reused for this bumper.
- Click HERE for Shapeway store link.
- P/N: TRX4-FSBNW
- $31.25 plus shipping. Shipped and Manufactured through Shapeways.
Xerun AXE System - Waterproof, 2300KV Sensored & Brushless, Rock Crawling Combo
- Quantity: (1) COMBO-XERUN AXE540-2300KV-FOC Sensored Brushless System
- Word's First FOC brushless system for Rock Crawler. Field-Oriented Control for Super Linearity & High Torque & Extreme Silence.
- Polarity Protection: Yes. it is not a typo. No more "oops" moment. The chip-type magnetic encoder inside the motor guarantees consistency between three phases’ signals and always outputs the pure and precise signals indicating the rotor position.
- The waterproof and dust-proof design (*IP67 standards) allows the AXE brushless power system to be used in all weather & track conditions without any issue of damage caused to the system from water or dust. Damage to the vehicle caused by water, mud, or conditions should be monitored closely when running in muddy, wet, or adverse conditions.
- Intelligent torque output & speed closed-loop control for easy control, and consistent motor RPM under all loads.
- The adjustable drag brake & drag brake rate control with the maximum drag brake of up to 200% (that’s near twice the drag brake of standard brushless power systems) can provide unprecedented parking capacity on slopes, with no jerky stops.
- The innovative built-in Bluetooth connectivity. allows users to read ESC data or update ESC firmware via a smartphone (installed with the HW LINK app).
- The motor with 4 poles & 12 magnets, featuring Hobbywing’s “staggered pole” patent has zero cogging effect & torque ripple. It can work smoothly at low speeds. This greatly improves the maneuverability of rock crawlers at low speeds.
- The new sensor harness, which features the plug-and-screw design, has a silicone O ring inside. The new design & O ring not only provide a firm connection between motor and ESC but solve “waterproof” challenge for sensor ports.
- Advanced and secure electronic switch features a waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff, thermal, fail-safe (throttle signal loss), motor lock-up, and overcurrent.
- $249.99 shipped in the greater 48. (Limited Quantities.) - MPN: 38020250
RR10 Axial Bomber, Front Long Stinger Bumper
- Quantity: (1) RR10 Front Long Stinger Bumper
- This is a replacement front stinger type bumper for a Axial RR10 Bomber. The bumper utilizes the stock front bumper mounting hardware.
- This bumper will clear large servos under extereme angles, and will clear most servo guards. This version was created specifically to clear large servos, and protect the hood area.
- P/N: RR10-FLSB
- $20.00 plus shipping. Shipped and Manufactured through Shapeways.
QuickRun WP 1080 Brushed ESC (2-3S), Rock Crawling
- Quantity: (1) QuickRun WP 1080 ESC
- Brushed ESC specifically designed for RC 1/8 and 1/10 scale crawlers. This ESC is 100% Water-proof and dust-proof, and is suitable for all weather conditions. The ESC is small in size, with built-in capacitor module. There are 15 programmable parameters, that can easily be programed via the included programing card. The PWM is adjustable to the following Frequency: 1K/2K/4K/8K/16K. There are 9 Drag brake levels. The internal BEC can be set at 6V@3A or 7.4V, for high voltage steering servos.
- P/N: HWC-WP1080
- $41.99 shipped in the greater 48. Please contact us for other locations.
Any problem(s) with product(s) designed, created, sold, or manufactured by Ennotech Designs LLC will receive a refund upon return of said product(s). Please contact Ennotech Designs LLC before the return of said product(s). No item(s) will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) from Ennotech Designs LLC. No refund(s) will be given for damaged or abused product(s).
Ennotech Designs LLC and any of its manufacturer(s), seller(s), or reseller(s) can not be held responsible for misuse, abuse, and un-approved installation of above products. Please refer to the proper shop manual(s) or service manual(s) for proper torque specifications and procedures for installation and removal of these aftermarket product(s). Please remember to check that all bolts and fittings are properly torqued after installation, and after the first twenty five miles after installation. Ennotech Designs LLC and any of its manufacturer(s), seller(s), or reseller(s) of these above products carry no EPA or CARB approval. Please contact Ennotech Designs LLC with questions and/or concerns regarding the above statements before purchasing.